Tuesday, October 14, 2008

POLICE! NO TEKONG! =D

This has got to be the best day this month!!!!!!! =D

NS LETTER! POSTED TO : POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO TEKONG! =D!

I wont get the chance to bump into any Ghostly encounters WOOHOO!

What a dream come true!!!! ( Such Convenience!!! ) =)
Well these intangible surprises sure rewarded me with greater satisfaction!

Up till this point I'm still pretty dumbfounded by this stroke of luck! Or is it?

LOL WELL!

Lets examine the possible cause of such a blissful phenomena !

1. Divine intervention? (YEPYEP i have been a good boy all year round ^^)
2. Stroke of luck? (Nah i always lose when i gamble)
3. Maybe some 1 i noe is helping to pull strings without me knowing (SHEN/GOD bless him)
4. maybe because Mr lee kuan yew / Mr tharman knew i had potential and wanted to give me an easy time? ( I HOPE SO XDXDXD)
5. maybe my IQ test is so good that they want me to be a detective LOL? (Police force as a career? HMM NOT GOING TO SIGN ON!!)

@.@

No matter the case! I will make full use of this blessing ( and the extra free time of course=p) to enrich myself =DDDD

(IM so happy as a woodpecker in a furniture shop LOL)

Great day indeed!!!! Nod nod nod X 10 to the power of 23!

Babyitsfact =)
Dear JJ EGamers: Treasure your time now unleash your full potential! You are only limited by your dreams =)

No comments: