Tuesday, November 4, 2008

For The World .. And its people..

=D Alevels is indeed such an exciting experience !!!
I feel like a psycho or something frolicking in the joy of the psychological roller-coaster.

Bah! I did the best that i ever can.. Simply no regrets =)

IN ANY CASE! i feel that this issue now is more important than the A level's exam!!

BARACK OBAMA MUST WIN THE ELECTIONS!

Yep! A new idol to my list!!! Though the Americans world leadership thus far is riddled with loopholes,
i strongly feel that their leadership is essential.... no matter what! Obama will be able to make more changes to this leadership! And may the world busk with his success, uplifting mankind into the next stage of development, becoming more matured, united, and astute.

My Idol list!
1. Mr Lee Kuan Yew
2. Mr Tharman Shanmugaratnam
3. Mikhail Gorbachev
4. Barack Obama

I shall wait for the election results tonite! Hopefully, Obama will make history to be the first African Amercian President! =D EMPHASIS..... lol! (i think many people will go on riots worldwide if he doesn't XD)

Well spicing it up alittle! Obama's campaign is also linked to hmmm......................

BOB THE BUILDER? =D YEA! (HEYHEY im called BOB too LOL)

"IT'S The Bob the Builder revolution. Vote Barack Obama"

Lets see... whats the slogon! AHH ... Can We Fix it? YES WE CAN lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEPYEP! I believe Obama can fix it ^^.....

In anycase.. Obama has already made history =) A winner... [even if he doesn't win this election =( ]... please don't let racism stand against his acension @.@

Someday~~~ One day~~~~ I hope that i can be as great as him =)
Of course! Topping it up with my own flavours ^^

Anyway!! Updates of studies!!!!

hmm.. Fun?

Yep having fun ^^ At least Joseph is haha =p

There Jacob!!!!!
And Junjie =D HAHA

I shall not post Shazwi sleeping picture here! ANYWAY HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING WELL OKAY!

The night sky is extrodinary! Beautiful =] Pity that is.. that my phone wasn't able to capture its beauty for me to share! Still i enjoyed the sights of it ^^ (yes i should get a damn good cam next time! Photography!!)

Time to camp at yahoo for Obama results!!!

Enjoy the Alevel's race my friends =)
Bless you all again =)

With Love.. Ying Quan

No comments: