Life has been good!.. And It will just get better =D
Ever since the end of exams! I have nicely packed my time to maximum utility!!!!
Proud of it =D!!!
Well.. There was Gym sessions, Basketball sessions! Family time=) Tidying up my room!!! Going to cousin Xiao Wei's wedding as an Emcee =DD! And finally! Reading a good book ....
Yep! Life has never been better! Doing everything that i love... learning too! at my own pace ^^
The next few task on hand now! MY Holiday Plan! (Plan yours too people!!!! XD)
1. Repair my internet connection
2. Upgrading my computer!!! (ZHNG IT!)
3. Shopping for clothes for the next wedding! (Gona be an emcee again =D) Its nice to attend weddings ^^
4. Prepare for the South Korea Trip!! Lots to do !
5. Enjoy quality time with my wonderful friends =D
6. Physical condition-ing for NS next year!!!
7. Volunteering at Trybes again! ( RAFFY! I'm BACK!)
8. Help ChingKit in his SAGE project!
9. Help me Juniors with some tution!!
10. Sign up to become a relief tutor =DDDD!
11. Engage in Cooking Sessions! (Time to invent my own signature dishes eh!)
12. Okay! Back to the cycle of Egaming! (Diablo 3, WoW Lich King, Dota, Starcraft 3, RedAlert 3!
13. Read more Books =D! (Next Up! PS. i love you ) =)
Actaully the list still goes on! HA! Lifes really good =D
Next Up! I Really want to share with everybody this Book!
THE SECRET~~~~~~~
Okay! I've decided! My next post will be about it ^^ (after i'm done readin it haha)
Well! The battle is not over for many of my buddies out there!
I'll bless all of you !!!! JIAYOU! Lets recieve our As together next year! =)
Here's an enchanting love song to share=) Amazing!
Title : Ti Amo
By: 炎亞綸 & 劉力揚
Enjoy the Song.. (remember to plan your holiday too okay ^^)
With love.. YQ
No comments:
Post a Comment