Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Obama Inauguration!

Yes Obama is inspiring!

Qouted from the inauguration: help us to make choices on the side love, not hate, inclusion, not exclusion, tolerance, not intolerance

This shall be my new year resolution of the year!=)
I'll try hard to do that =D

One of the lines qouted from Obama's speech!
: The countries who use corruption and dissipate displease, we will lend a helping hand as long as you are willing to unclench your fists.

Yep! hopefully corruption and dysfunctional institutions will change... so that the poor countries can at last grow and prosper!

Well well!
I'll do my part for Singapore and this World too !

Starting from Youth PAP =p....
I hope more people will join me in youth PAP!
Lets play a part to take charge of Singapore's future shall we?

Like Obama said, with Citizenship we should contribute to public service huh=D

I wonder how far i can go ^^..

Still, i shall aim for the Moon =D (P.S I Love You)
For even if i miss... i'll land among the stars? haha..

Anyway!! I went for the Gala Premier of Love Matters with Jason today!!
Woohoo! Saw alot of celebrities =D
Watched the Movie (Its quite good for a Singapore production)
And received a cute goody bad consisting of New Moon brand cooking oil -.-, Rice -.- and Ang Bao.

What did i take out from this movie? Hmm
I want to find my true love soon hehe=p
And I'm sad that she hasn't appeared yet..

The days ahead are good! Gym! Business Competition, Youth PAP, TRYBE, ASEAN Youth Programmes!

Time to have fun working for me =D

For now.. I'll sleep with these messages and lessons learnt today=)
Reflecting and appreciating all that I have recieved......

Don't Stop Loving=)
With Love, From Ying Quan

No comments: