Thursday, March 12, 2009

Becoming A Farmer

Its been over a month ever since i've blog~

Thinking about the past month, it still feels kinda uneasy to grasp what exactly happened.

However, no matter what occurs, I'm just going to look forward and dash towards the future.

I'm glad that I've managed to do well in my Alevels, and even achieve my goal of appearing as one of the top students in JJC.

No matter how much i think about, i can only say that im lucky... real lucky...

Lucky to have entered JJC, Lucky to have met Mr Koh, lucky to have worked with all the wonderful teachers in Primary school. Most importantly, lucky to have a great family and many true friends that supports me.

I will always remember the advice that Mr Hendri told me about as i got my results. That is, to choose the correct wife HAHA. Well i guess he has already envisaged a certain future for me. Thanks =)

What else can i say? My achievement belongs to all that have supported me thus far.

So whats next on my grand plan? London School of Economics.. Ministry of Foriegn Affairs.. Here i come =)


For now im starting with a small farm sowing the seeds of fields, meagre in impact.
I yearn to start a enormous farm that can sow seeds across the world, make it a better place for all.

I guess that I would do fine leaping right overseas, alone, as I already seem prepared for the adult world and solitude. Do i want to go overseas that badly? I feel that is it the best route i should take.. at least for me to climb up the hiearchy.

Surely i'll miss my family, i'll miss the little chit chats and playing games with my friends. I'll miss the feeling of being home. I guess i'll not want to start a relationship too, wouldn't want to drag some 1 else down with me. Oh well ^^ i still hope the right 1 would wait for me haha!

Side tracking time!
Filming for the past month has been quite interesting!
Many footages that i haven had time to upload!
Will do it soon ^^

To all my pals out there! Punch through the sky and dash towards your dreams!
Its time for us to take over and set things right for the world ^^

With Love, Ying Quan

1 comment:

sea1gal said...

Hey Ying Quan,

I happen to chance upon your blog while googling on my pri school teacher Mrs David Yeo. I wonder if she's the one you mentioned in your earlier post in Aug 2008. Do you know if she used to teach in Clementi Town Pri School back in the 1980s?