I've got 14 day MC =D! from 10-22 June haha!
I guess shingles is a blessing in disguise ^^
For now I'm enjoying my itunes* especially Kpop!
Younha!! One of my favourite Kpop Artist! Young and extremely talented!By Younha! "I love Now" =)
These days I've been learning guitar too! Thx to jason for loaning his guitar haha!
I'm practising how to switch chords @.@ From E to G, C, D and A @.@ (We'll i guess it takes time)
The atmosphere at home is still the best =)
Extra sleep =) Good food =) Extra comfort! And Own time own target training =p!
++++
Playing again with my buddies ^^
Things have changed alot since i've entered police~~
Many people around me have grown so much without my notice~~
Probably this is as such an NS life~ Not much living involved?
Lucky time is still on my side...
And yet again i've mustered my resolve once again to move forward...
Up ahead is a better NS life...
Up ahead is a better future....
There is a new world that i want to enter and i want to be in the fore front of change =)
I once told my friend that we should invest in 4 things as of now.
1) Human Capital
2) Social Network
3) Health
4) Relationship
And i guess i shall practise what i preach too =)
Rationality is just but how normal people respond to incentives
Why don't we be irrational instead and respond to what our heart says, to be unique, to shine and truly be happy.
With Love,
Ying Quan
6 Years & Waiting =)
No comments:
Post a Comment