K its mid way in September and as always,
Every month is unique and has a great story behind it.
With each passing day of the month, I've been yanked with so much knowledge, experiences and love.
And I thought September would suck!?! Apparently not.
Once again life and its many surprises kept me awake every single day.
So yes I've rediscovered so much about myself! About why I do what I do.
Why I do community work, why I like white colour, why am I always so psyche, and why I even want to try to make a change in this world of lies.
Better Still, I've learnt to think less and just do it HAHA!
Yep I always have the perfect plan in mind but reality and perfect aren't really good friends. Maybe that's why my plans most then not often don't work.
Though learning from other's experience is conveniently painless, sometimes just feeling the pinch really helps you to learn more.
Maybe we can't truly learn till we face pain.
Other than having reality slapping me in my face, I think I've grown stronger, confident, and way more motivated than before.
Its awesome! WADDUP haha =X
I can't really describe how the flowing stream of emotion/excitement/hot blood running through feels like..
I can only say.. FEEEL IT!
Thanks to my Dajie, Team Bravo, the clique "ZT & The Boyz", Jason, the EPIC Team & lastly Hannah for making this September the best so far =)
For all that you've contributed, Please remember that you can
Count on my to give it all back to you =)
Here's a song dedication to all of you!
Bruno Mars - Count on me! (Thanks for the intro Debbie =D)
With Love,
Ying Quan
No comments:
Post a Comment