Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Biggest Plan for Year 2010! The EPIC e-Sports Convention!

It has all come down to this last stretch!

To do my very best and make sure that EPIC e-Sports Convention 2010 becomes successful!

What is EPIC about you may ask. EPIC is really all about the youths and the e-Sports community! All the details of the competition has been catered to them! I want to bring communities together, I want to promote our champions, I to make e-Sports exciting in Singapore again and I want to promote a new culture amongst youth gamers so that that can play responsibly and professionally!

That's really alot of things that I want EPIC to achieve but I'm taking it one step at a time haha!
That is why this year, EPIC is really focus only on the first want... that is bringing youths together =)

As the organizer, I want EPIC to be a prominent national gaming competition that can one day surpass the World Cyber Games!

The journey to make EPIC happen is really EPIC itself.

I've learnt so much about how to negotiate deals, dealing with people, partners, event management and so much more. Well let's just put that it is self enriching in every possible way haha...

I'm glad though that I've met many supportive people! My partners are AWESOME~!!

Well anyway here is the cool EPIC poster!

Our EPIC website www.epicconvention.com!

And our cool T-shirts too!

Well I'm slogging hard now to push for more publicity still!!!
I need to get people to get more people to spread the news about EPIC

In any case! be part of EPIC and fan us @ www.facebook.com/epicconvention

After the EPIC e-Sports Convention 2010! An EPIC committee will be formed to gear up for the next EPIC =)

Well stay tuned people!

With Love,
Ying Quan

No comments: