Okay its nine more days and counting till the start of the next year!
Yes I'm almost done with this year's resolution & plans and I need to get rolling for 2011 !
Next year is university admission year so I guess after August I would be really really swapped with hmm having fun I hope ? haha!
I must remember to over commit and over stretch myself like this year again. Too much stress, like of sleep & too many things to do really makes one an angry person.
On top of that I guess I need to lower down my expectations on the results too. Enjoying the process is far more important then pushing myself too hard for results. Yes results is important but I certainly don't want to lose being myself just to achieve that =)!
Still! Resolutions are very important to me so that I can set ahead some of the goals/milestones that I want to achieve by the end of 2011!
Its like sort of a motivation for me to keep going, something that prevents me from slacking and bumming around.
So here it goes:
Resolution Number 1*
1) Organize the EPIC e-Sports Convention 2011 With a Big Bang!
-This year EPIC is really quite a small competition with a really cool name..
-NEXT YEAR, EPIC will be a huge Convention with the same really cool name =)
Resolution Number 2*
2) Complete the EPIC Run Through Singapore with my Fellow Buddies!
-Well this is still in the midst of planning by the Run Through Singapore is an EPIC project inspired by an EPIC video that we saw on Youtube, (A Guy Walks Through America)
-Probably I'll try to finish this project by the end of June
Resolution Number 3*
3) Improve my Singing and Guitar Playing Skills exponentially & perform during my Sister's Wedding on June to make it EPIC =)
-For a start I've got my sexy OMC-e1 Martin guitar and its AMAZING!
-I'm really not worthy to lay hands on it now but I'll retrain my skills to play it =)
-Singing will be the Bigger challenge for me because I've not polished my Vocals so as long as I remember. (I'll need my bro help for this)
Resolution Number 4*
4) Earn $30,000 through investments by the end of 2011!
- This will also be a stepping stone to increase my investments skills and really take the leap into doing it =)
-I've being reading up for 2 years now did not achieve anything at all. So yes, I'm going to jump right into it and become an astute investor to grow my wealth on a freaking scale of 300%.
-I hope Warren Buffet will bless me on this LOL
-Apart from that I will probably be working part time throughout to supplement the income too haha!
Resolution Number 5*
5) Well I will continue to maintain my fitness level and try to become stronger! (FYI, I seriously eat too much calories than the ones I burn =(
-But so be it! eating well is joy to me but I shall limit my food intake =)
Resolution Number 6*
6) Well I will be entering University and of course, I won't be settling for achieving nothing in it!
-The Ultimate goal will be to get into the Dean's list in NUS (While Rockin the Campus with Style of course) =) (oh i almost forgot! Together with my buddies =D )
Yeap..!
That's about all 0.0
Even when I look at it now I am slightly worried that I will get indigestion haha!
I've grown way stronger as a whole this year and I will grow even more after 2011!
2010 has been an amazing blast but I'm sure 2011 will be better!
Buddies, Do write down your resolutions too and do something crazily EPIC in the coming year!
With Love,
Ying Quan
No comments:
Post a Comment