Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Challenge for the Mind, Body and Soul

Its been 2 weeks in the police force !

I love my squad! My trainer! And the SPF =)
Lucky to have been there and I'll my best into it ^^

Training is indeed physically demanding as i have been constantly pushed to my limits!!
Still i that the regimental lifestyle will make me a better man =)

There is much for me to achieve within this NS period and I'll continue to pursue greatness no matter what =)

Personally, I hope that my squad and I will be able to leave a legacy for future trainees to work towards to in future !
I'm sure we can do it ^^
Grit your teeth and lets pull it through together!

Booking out these days isn't that fun when everyone else is still under confinement ._.
Looking forward to hanging out with everyone again!!!!!
Don't forget about me okay!!! ^^

Oh forgot to add... I look real funny without hair ._.

New blog song too! best friend by Richie! Very nice

Press on fellow mates in NS!
2 years will be over soon =)

With Love, YingQuan

No comments: