I guess this is it? Time for me to stop sauntering around ....
Its really time to move on now. To become a better man ! be everything i want to be.
From this moment on I'll leave no reservations, no excuses to stop myself from moving forward.
Its time to train my mind, body and soul!
I shall live for myself this time =)
Free car license, inspector course, learn malay, improve my english and work towards my dreams within the politics!
Time to sleep =)
( I just had to lose that last game of dota ._.) thanks guys for the fun =p
RICHIE study hard! Yes you can ^^ (2 thumbs up for you =D)To all my friends!
Appreciate every moment and strive for excellence..
Life will be more purposeful and exciting =)
I'll continue to stay lucky ~
Bless all of you with luck!
With love, Ying Quan
No comments:
Post a Comment