Saturday, February 20, 2010

Back To The Track!

Time has really flown past since the last time I blogged.

The working shifts of a policeman really is too fast for comfort.
And flash and I've already been patrolling for 3 months now~
That's like 10 months of NS over and 1 more year to ORD LO!

Its still frustrating not being able to do as my heart desires...
But since i got the best of the best from NS, what more can i ask for =)
Lucky for me I'm working in the best team (TEAM BRAVO! )and in the most exciting station (Bukit Merah West NPC)!

Yep and I've just visited JJC again yesterday for the Drama Festival! Haha pretty darn good=)
So nice of Shengwei to come along with us! There was Qixuan, Junkai, Joy and Deepa too!
Everyones doing pretty well in school, but it doesn't feel so bustling like it used to be anymore.
I really miss college and all the things that I used to do.


Back to the old rugged school campus! So nostalgic.

LT 5 waiting for the show to start!

Miss Mardiana with her Child!

The link that I have with the school is not as strong like it used to be.
But still I'm going to work to revive my JJ-Egaming Club! As well the SAGE programme!
With so many lovely teachers that I love, I'll say it'll still take sometime untill i'll bid goodbye to the school haha.

These days I've been rather productive!
The energy and momentum that have lost for awhile is all coming back to me!
In the end.. its all in the head haha!
Its simply to easy to let myself slacken off which becomes self irritation because I can't stand wasting time doing nothing lol.

So there you go and I've been following quite a tight routine of guitar practicing, gymming, self-study at the library... while keep up with my volunteering commitments still!

Yes I'm going to keep my options open about all the dreams that I have wrote on my wall!
I'm shall author it to be an adventure of a life time =)
Whateva that makes me happy HAHA!

Yes I'm running back to the track again! And after all of this, It'll make me a better man I'm sure =D

Okay thats all for now! Morning shift tomorrow so~~ Gotta run.

With Love
YingQuan

No comments: