So soon and CNY will end.... Timing is moving too fast for my liking !!!!!!
I've not played enough mahjiong to have this new year adjourned =(
The festival this year seems awfully dull for me this year it seems.
To me, it didn't even feel much to be like a new year at all.
Maybe its because I was working on the first two days of CNY... though i can't complain as its my duty as an officer.
The families don't hang out as much comparatively too. House visit are like kept minimal. New Year this time round seem more like becoming a couch potato at home watching TV.
Well I can only hope that the CNY next year will be even better =)! Thats when I'll ORD LO! XD
Well I visited the temple with my mum and Da Yi yesterday after such a long long time. It felt much better after I've poured out all my thoughts and really reflected as i prayed.
I think that I've been on a short fuse lately. I've become easily frustrated and snapped so very easily at the people around me.
Reflecting on it, it seems like I have to many expectations enforced upon myself and the people around me. This is further catalysted as I've digressed in my plans.
Admittedly, maybe I have too many plans and commitments already.
Be it in terms of :
1)improving my guitar and singing abilities,
2)learning more about investments,
3)bodybuilding,
4)performing my responsibilities in my voluntary work,
5)and juggle my national service too.
Too many plans, too many expectations, too much pressure, not enough rest, not enough time. I've realized that I've become even more critical about how i spend each hour and minute, which depresses me even more rather than spur me to do more things within the given time frame.
At this note i think its a good time now to release myself from this self torment.
To give myself more space to relax, to once again appreciate the small details in life that can make me a happier person.
I been too foolish to be trapped in the web of expectations. Placing it on others myself and whatsoever when it is the root of how relationships sour... when expectations become disappointments.
So yea... I'm going to listen to more Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliet to relax alittle =)
Just to share it with you =)
Colbie Calliet - Bubbly
Jason Mraz - You and I Both =)
Yep.. I'm going to take my time learning new songs, reading those books and annual report, doing those jogging and weight trainings.
I'm still chasing those dreams, I will continue to strife forward.
And event till the end of the road, I'll not give up =)
I wish that all my friends and family are doing well!
Lets do something you and I both love, and that's to be happy =)
With Love,
YingQuan
No comments:
Post a Comment