Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Slow and Steadily =)

Today is such a productive day haha!

Its good to wake up so early in the morning and being able to do so much too!
Woke up at 8450 today to go swimming with Shazwi!
We were suppose to meet at 830 and i overslept LOL! Damn...
But that's fine cause its a Wednesday and the swimming pool is the cleanest every Wednesday! (they change the water on Tuesdays)

After that we hit the library and discuss about his business plans!
I think Shazwi has really learn't alot after pursing his passion =)
His business idea plausible & scalable as well.
The next time will be for him to sharpen his leadership capability, forge his vision and kick start operations =)


http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10150094793945383&ref=ts
Do support him!

I feel that his enigmatic drive has finally made me pretty excited about his idea.
I think its time I render him more concrete assistance and we can work together like how we used to... only this time in different positions =)
This will really be a new learning experience for everyone!

Anyway! I've managed to read up alot of new today too! Even played basketball in the evening!

Before I end this post! Here's one awesome western meal i ate last shift!
The fish is so big the uncle couldn't even close the box ._.
& yep the coleslaw's filled to the max too



And yes! the fish is big and thick!
Well in the end I was so full that i threw away all the fries!
The fried fish is really pretty well done =)

Okay after this I shall play some guitar & read my book =)!

Hopefully everyone had a great day too!

With Love,
YingQuan

No comments: