Saturday, March 6, 2010

Its Me Day Today!

Yes its me day today! At last I can get some rest and update my blog!!!

For the past few days I've had my off days burnt by inservice and other events ._.!
So much so that I've not touched my guitar for quite a number of days and I feel really frustrated about it._.

My sore throat has still persisted & its still not cured yet ._. (no time to even visit the doctor sigh)

Oh well! Those is was pretty hectic and tiring over the pass few days! Many happy things were achieved!

Firstly! ALICE in the WONDERLAND 3D event was a success! =)
Thanks for all my friends for supporting!

Thanks Ziting for supporting!

Strong support from our YEC that made it happen! =)

And Pingwei wasn't wearing the TB YEC shirt lol..




Yep! The event was fun! And after that i had dinner with Huifern, Qixuan, Joy and Moonjun!
We were actually able to jump cinema easily but we didn't do it in the end haha.. how honest are we =X

More good news up the board! Both Shazwi and were called up by Spring Singapore for scholarship interviews! Shazwi's was last thursday and mine will be the on the next thursday!
This is so exciting!

The coolest thing was.. as i was patrolling in my vicinity and we drove pass Spring Singapore, i told my TL about how i applied for their scholarship and they called me 10 mins later for the interview! Really amazing!

I'm going to try scholarships from Singapore Stock Exchange and the NUS scholarship too!
The bondless ones would be the best but I think that i wouldn't mind working with SGX or Singapore Singapore to gain some experience =)

The only thing that sadden me during this week is probably because many of my juniors didn't do well in the Alevels =(. Though i can't help them much thereafter, I hope that they won't give up at this juncture! I wish that they will continue to climb up, and move forward to lead successful lives still!

Okay I'm going to spend time with Victor at the gym soon!

Take care everyone =)!

With Love,
YingQuan

No comments: