Thursday, March 11, 2010

OF Emails, Proposals, Written Statements & Admin Work..

Okay! I went for the Spring Singapore Scholarship Interview today!
Not sure how it will turn out though but it seems like working with Spring Singapore for 2 years may be pretty exciting =)
I hope I did okay for my written test! I thought that having the talk with the interviewer was really nice too!

I can't believe that didn't check the reporting time carefully though... I mistook the reporting time for 2.30pm when its 1.50pm..
Lucky for me i left home way too early at 1.30pm (Too Kiasu already haha) and took a cab so i ended up slightly late for 10mins. Hate the feeling of being late but hopefully that doesn't affect anything =)

After that I went to take passport photos for my other scholarship applications so here's a preview of how i looked like today XD!

Yep! Cream tie + a white shirt + White Back ground ^^
Hopefully this was presentable enough...

These days I've been busy with scholarship application with SGX, Spring Singapore, Loke Cheng Kim Foundation and NUS Faulty Scholarships...
There is simply so much to prepare that it is making me pretty worn out already.....

During interview at Spring Singapore, the whole atmosphere felt very warm and pleasant. I could tell from the lady that she really loved working with Spring Singapore!
That really caught my attention and it gave me the thrills of wanting to be part of it as well!

I can't really decide yet and I'll still apply for as many as I can!
If i can clinched the scholarship with Spring SG! I'll surely keep it haha!

Other plans that still need to be mapped out @.@
1) EPIC Gaming Competition (Proposal DeadLine 19 March)
2) JJC Sharing Session PPT/Speech drafts (15 March Deadline)
3) Youth Hands On & Visit to Moral Welfare Home (28th March)
4) Visit DHQ to get my LAN account
5) Submission of Scholarship applications to LCK Foundation and NUS

Cough this is really too much paper work and typing for my liking ._.

Oh well a busy month! After all these and I can hang out with Benjamin and Debbie for awhile again!
Its time for me to slog in front of my com & play some guitar too!

WORK HARD TOO EVERYONE!

With Love,
YingQuan

No comments: