Friday, April 2, 2010

My Many First Times =)

March has been extremely packed with action till the end!
Amazingly, I've looked at my April Timetable and its also Jam Packed as well ~
This really feels like going back to JC where I've a leg so many program mes haha =)

Within this short span of 4months, I've done so many things for the first time & there is more to come!

Well okay! I'm about to perform with my brother and sister + Guitar=) infront of a really really big audience on the 10th of April the Pit Building at Republic Boulevard.
This will be officially the my first performance.... according to my sis, its a national event & the Guest-of-honor may be PM Lee?

It sounds really exciting but really nervous about it too @.@..

First time Singing with my siblings on a staged performance, first time singing and playing my guitar in a performance, first time singing a song that's mixed with both Chinese and English songs

Public speaking is so much much more different from this man =(
Will I Shiver till i can even hold my pick? Or maybe i can't even breath properly to sing man!
But in any case! This is my only chance to start & I will train very very hard to make it right!
Yea I have to hang on my guts and do this one....!

Okay These are the first times that I did in March with Telok Blangah YEC!! =D
http://marchtoaid.blogspot.com/2010/04/telok-blangah-cc-yec-gets-hands-on-at.html
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/telokblangahyouths?v=wall&ref=ts

Yeap! First time to help set such a record!

First community service event with my fellow YEC members =D

First time trying to sell passion card LOL~ K I don't really look like I'm trying eh ._.

First time having me from TB YEC & my Sis from Frontier YEC to come together for the event lol!

And yep! It was fun and tiring as well.
We also went to the Moral Welfare Home, Along Henderson Road but due to certain reasons we are not able to take any footage inside the home =)
It was quite heartwarming to be drawing together with the elderly there and they really really appreciate our presence! Look forward to going back again !

More of such projects will be organised in future and I really hope that you guys will join me next time okay! Its meaningful work and we can all enjoy ourselves too!

Another first time near the End of MARCH!

The first time our TKD group ever took a picture with our gear on together! =)
Okay I declare that i will resume my training at TKD =X

Last First time of the month! I've managed to pull off an April fool on Ruishan LOL!
Forgive me =X

Okay! I'm looking forward to experience many more first times!
Though I know each step will require a lot of courage for me to move, I'll continue to strive for it because I don't ever want to regret =)

Please support me on 10th April K! Experience many exhilarating first times too my friends =)!

With Love,
Ying Quan

No comments: