I've Seen Death..
Seen new possibilities....
Seen a future that is so close too...
I'm amazed at how much I can experience within the the pass 2 weeks....
There is much high to life and low to disappointment and abhorrence as well.
High because I've passed through to the 3rd stage of my Spring Singapore Scholarship interview!
I cheered when the lady called me! I think my neighbour downstairs felt tremors too.
On top of that i went to the NUS scholarship interview too! My interviewers were amazing and i really enjoyed talking to them and sharing about my life experiences thus far!
Yep NUS is my only University and of course Economics my only choice of subject=)
Yeap.. its good when you have the power to choose! Still, I owe it to my teachers and friends that guide me along the way!
I'll go for Spring Singapore for the perks that it has! I think I've feel in love with the organization.. The staff that all looks so cheerful and they seem to enjoy their work alot! That's the kind of culture that I love and I want to emulate as well =)
The Next High Thing! Performing Along with my sister and brother on stage =)
Truly Madly Deeply De 简单爱
My first live performance Singing with a Guitar!
Heal The World With 一首简单的歌
Yep this can really be the start of something new! A sibling band aha! Well i need to train to my singing and guitar playing if we want to start this =) Sounds real Fun and cool to me =)
My brother the lead, My sister on the keyboard and Me on the guitar!
Well now on the low part....
Its not my first sky diving case that I've seen but its the worst so far...
Well the NUS student dived from her HDB block from the 15th floor & it came out on the news too. Its so gross SAW and Ghost movie seem peanuts... maybe I won't even flinch when I see another ghost movie again.
Lucky for me that I've been so busy that I didn't have much time to think about it. Well at least I've seen what I wanted from my Police experience.
I guess high or low doesn't matter now with so much work that I need to focus on...
Time to turn in =)
With Love,
Ying Quan
No comments:
Post a Comment