Seems like no 1 in the team had a good sleep the night before.
Maybe everybody has so much to think about these days.
Or maybe its the darn weather that we have to blame ._.
The day's not that bad like all Saturdays.... the train is pretty empty and I can sleep on my way to work still.
Don't have to be packed like sardines and smell all sorts of things from the people around you ._.
Yes I hate to work on weekends... working when everyone else can rest and hangout.
Bah! I really want to rant out all the accumulated emotions contained for the past few weeks.
I really want my EPIC project to move on faster but yes... it all takes time.
I want to see the results so badly but I can't impose my own expectations on others still.
Its tough ._. If only I can have a with 10 of my clones as team members LOL!
Some can sleep on my behalf so I can keep working, some can play on my behalf so I don't have to spend time to relax. But all of us will share the same spirit, enthusiasm and conviction to work and produce results.
Well....Maybe all of my clones will start to kill each other in the end too haha.
Guess maybe sometimes I can't even stand myself too.
Bah.. I guess that happens too because I often make stupid choices too.
I'm tired but at least today I managed to hang out with Junkai!... but I missed my last train home in the end.
What a day full of up's and downs. Its so dramatic that it pisses me off too.
At this point I think I'm really confused and I seriously need a good sleep because I'm suffering from a constipation in my collected consciousness but a diarrhea in my cranked up mind.
Today is obviously not that day to be calm cool and collected. Even the weather is making the day so uncomfortable ._.
A final note I want to add before I wrap up this ironic post of rants!
A quote from:
Ye Thidar : Don't make yourself an option of others when you made them your priority.
Haha that's so true. Guess I always over do things.After my good nights sleep, I shall recover my ability to show restraint and become calm, cool and collected once again =)
I hate being unappreciated, not being trusted by the people I love & being betrayed. Its just that simple.
With Love,
Ying Quan
No comments:
Post a Comment