Saturday, August 21, 2010

Too Serious Too Soon

Sometimes I really feel that I jump into things too soon without thinking it through ._.

Guess I must control my excitement & enthusiasm at times!
Thing's ain't as simple as it is when we were young I guess.
I just hope that I won't eventually lose all the innocence that I begin with...

Sometimes people tell me that I'm too naive and being overly enthusiastic, letting people ride over my head too easily. This includes allowing people to take advantage of, and being totally unappreciated.
Disgusting, but it really always happens doesn't it?

But does that mean that when growing up we have to become nonchalant about the things around us? Or do we have to put up a strong front as a guard against everyone else around us?

Maybe so, but the latter seems like a pretty tiring way to live though.....

Regardless, I feel that I should keep faith to my believes and abilities and pursue the dreams that I have.

Still, I can't be certain of what I will become of 10years later.
But I will grow stronger and stay consistent to my believes no matter how great the pain I may face in the future.
I do change, I'll be forfeiting the trust of so many who once believed in the ideals that I believe.

That'll be a really sad ending if it happens haha.

Haha all these still sounds too good to be true though... but at least I'm still holding out fine ^^

Anyway! An amazing song to share!

-Kewei & Christian Bautista - Please be careful with my heart



Guess I should move on soon! I hope the rain does the same too =)

Its been so stormy its like the world is crying out so badly.

Miss all my great pals and I'll see all of you real soon.

With Love,
Ying Quan
Download:
FLVMP43GP
Download:
FLVMP43GP

No comments: