Almost 2 weeks have passed since the start of school but I still feel that I am not able to settle down yet.
Well I'm not in full control of my time right now and I really don't enjoy that kind of feeling.
Project RunThruSingapore, Arts Bash, Inter-Block Games, Pending Tutorials + Readings are starting to add stress load to my mind.
I really hate to disappoint but I really need to prioritize what's important to me!!
Firstly Priority is the first class honors still & hopefully get into the dean's list once in a while =P
Easy to say and dream about it but I think it'll be fun to make it happen haha!
Thankfully, I'm lucky enough to have amazing friends around me that makes things so much easier =)!!
Here's cheesy song that I really want to share haha! It just kept ringing in my mind haha!
It's difficult to start a new journey but I will not back down from trying to do my best!
Okay in the next blog post I shall share about the EPIC holiday adventure I had since June =D
Good luck to all my friends out there that are starting on their new journeys too! MEET UP SOON
With Love,
Ying Quan
No comments:
Post a Comment