Yes the long awaited ArtsBash is finally over!! That marks that end of my 2 week dieting too WOOHOO! Seriously, I was about to develop withdrawal effects from the lack of Junk food, Icecream, peanuts & Chocolate.
From the bottom of my heart, I really want to thank everyone for coming down to support me! It may take a while for me to really thank all of you =X Well... I am really very touched to see all of you there!!
Friends from CHAO OUTSIDE (Esp Dickson that came all the way from Taiwan), Team Steadi Products, Kris Dajie & friends, my awesome cousin Zhengning & friends, my dear HYSS family!, T-HOUSE & Topple!, A-Corn!, the best block in KR C-Block level 2 shortwing + daryl!, Alvin + Steffi + Jiarong!
Well I really hoped that I didn't missed out anyone!
It was really hard for me to juggle between my new University Life with the Pageant preparation! But thanks to all of you my friends,and the awesome Arts Bash friends + my sporty partner FangYing!, the process was made much easier and much MUCH more fulfilling =D!
I hope that you guys really enjoyed yourselves today!
Hopefully my "6 pack" + performance is satisfactory HAHA!
Well my maiden experience of walking topless in front of such a big crowd =.="
Just in case you haven't seen our amazing arts bash photoshoot pictures yet!:
From the bottom of my heart, I really want to thank everyone for coming down to support me! It may take a while for me to really thank all of you =X Well... I am really very touched to see all of you there!!
Friends from CHAO OUTSIDE (Esp Dickson that came all the way from Taiwan), Team Steadi Products, Kris Dajie & friends, my awesome cousin Zhengning & friends, my dear HYSS family!, T-HOUSE & Topple!, A-Corn!, the best block in KR C-Block level 2 shortwing + daryl!, Alvin + Steffi + Jiarong!
Well I really hoped that I didn't missed out anyone!
It was really hard for me to juggle between my new University Life with the Pageant preparation! But thanks to all of you my friends,and the awesome Arts Bash friends + my sporty partner FangYing!, the process was made much easier and much MUCH more fulfilling =D!
I hope that you guys really enjoyed yourselves today!
Hopefully my "6 pack" + performance is satisfactory HAHA!
Well my maiden experience of walking topless in front of such a big crowd =.="
Just in case you haven't seen our amazing arts bash photoshoot pictures yet!:
My Muscular Partner FangYing
Act-a-cool
Yes we Climbed up the FASS signage haha!
The Awsesome Pageant Contestants!
I'm really glad that I've made so many awesome friends along this Pageant Experience!
Thanks Vincent for your amazing hair styling skills (Seriously go open a shop!! Be the next David Gan LOL)
Thanks to the ArtsBash Seniors that came back to help us and taught us so many things!
Now that it all ended, its time for me to catch up with my 11 readings, 4 tutorials etc :(
Yeap Today I'm Called Mr GG (Glow & Groovy) LOL!
With Love,
Ying Quan
Yes we Climbed up the FASS signage haha!
The Awsesome Pageant Contestants!
I'm really glad that I've made so many awesome friends along this Pageant Experience!
Thanks Vincent for your amazing hair styling skills (Seriously go open a shop!! Be the next David Gan LOL)
Thanks to the ArtsBash Seniors that came back to help us and taught us so many things!
Now that it all ended, its time for me to catch up with my 11 readings, 4 tutorials etc :(
Yeap Today I'm Called Mr GG (Glow & Groovy) LOL!
With Love,
Ying Quan


No comments:
Post a Comment