Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Halfway Through The Mugging Week!

When they tell you that academics in University is so much easier then JC, please take it with a pinch of salt.

Yes it can be relative to each their expectations, but still, I feel slightly cheated by this fallacy T.T

Well at least I came in prepared to do my best & I hope that my hardwork thus far is considered sufficient.

Messed around with economics for the past 2 days and I kinda fried my brain cells.
Just a moment ago I really felt frustrated and its like I can't seem to get anything under control with the things like "What's enough to get that A grade, how to beat the bell curve, results of extra curriculum activities not finalized yet, date lines, piling readings that can't seem to be clear, why soci mid terms still haven reveal test format, why my iPad has a red screen of death after I dropped it =/, why my sore throat can't seem to recover, why I can't seem to stop eating (The Canteen food is too cheap & good man seriously <3 <3)"

There is really a lot that can be pondered upon if you put your mind to it haha!

Yeap and that's precisely why I stopped too. Simply too much to think about @.@ & too tired to continue.

Like what Buddha said!, It's just a process that we have to go through to learn the balance of life.

Everyone's so stressed and tensed up man! Honestly I felt the same way just now..
In any case we really need more love to go around!

Kodus to those that are helping each other to pass through the tough times.
It's always in these periods where we can see true friendship.

What's an adventure without having companions eh?

Since the start of school, I'm glad I've found many many great companions that have helped me to get pass all of the tough times!

K time to show some picture.

First & foremost introducing Tu-Get-Her from the amazing T HOUSE!

ArtsCamp Orientation Group: T3

Somehow we are damn chillax but still we happen to just win every single game haha!

It evolved a little after the orientation week where we become TOPPLE!


It's always so nice to see how everyone just comes together so naturally be it being a senior or freshie haha!

Next up there is the Amazing Acorn from Union Camp!

Damn UPZ OG with super amazing OGLs & Buddies! Universal Studio Outing!
Union Camp is seriously empty without this OG haha!

Chilling even on the roller coaster LOL!

Our EPIC MEAL time @ Raffles hall LOL! That's how I got fat =.=

ArtsBash 2011

Where we get BASHED together hmmm? Seriously these people are way more amazing then just having a pretty/handsome face man!

Last but not least there is the Kent Ridge Hall family =D!
C-Block! They are so C-pirited that I seriously feel damn guilty whenever I can't spend to attend the block events with them @.@ I'll try my best really!

Also there is My Neighbours that really took care of me too HAHA!
Breakfast Club eh! C-Block 2nd floor short wing (Both Sides)^^
Star-To-Burst (Freshie Performance Event for KR)
KR Accapellets! First time singing Acapella for me!

School life can really be stressful but it's easier to smile in the face of this entire "ordeal" till with friends around. We're certainly not alone and helping each other to achieve more individually as a group (though it sounds super paradoxical) really makes it more fulfilling an experience =)

Well okay time to sleep!

Tomorrow will be an Awesome day =D!
Ying Quan

No comments: