Monday, August 16, 2010

After Many Months of In-activity

I guess its time to revive this blog again !

Yes I have to be consistent to keep this going. And I do agree that blogging helps me to reflect more, though I already think way too much already @.@

Busy like a bee as usual~~~ Volunteering at Telok Blangah YEC, working hard to organise the EPIC E-Sports Convention, Police Shift duties and so much more..............

I just want to say..... i want to play Starcraft 2 badly =/ @.@

We'll these days there are only 3 things keeping me alive!

1. Great Music
2. Good Food!
3. Friends =)

Talking about great music! So many nice songs i want to share!
I'll start with my usual MRAZ Holic of course =DDD

1) Jason Mraz - Beautiful Mess (Nobel Peace Prize 2009 Version)



Okay I'll just share this today!
Too much of good things makes it bad =D!

I hope i can get some inspiration for an EPIC tagline @.@
EPIC- "To The Max"?
EPIC- "LeveLed Up
EPIC- "You're It"

BAHHHHHH I need to take a quiet walk down the imagination lane to get it right....

I'm glad I have found new friends amidst my busy schedule!
I guess playing basketball won't be so boring anymore lol.

Still, I need to get my priorities right and take a step at a time!

We don't have 100 years to live, So I'll live each day like it will end on the next =)

I miss hanging out with all my friends yo! Sorry for neglecting everyone!

I'll be Stronger the next time we meet =)

With Love,
Ying Quan

No comments: